Friday, June 26, 2009

Hollywood Divorce


(I wrote this shit when I was in the library. For some strange reason I began to think that I'll lose my...gift if I let all this reading and shit cloud my brain. Lol. So...while I was listening to "Hollywood Divorce" by Outkast I took it upon myself to write to the beat, just to keep me on my toes. =] Enjoy)

Hollywood Divorce

I used to love her...she used to share the same the same thoughts
Don't know what happened...but pain became the main course...

...at love's dinning room table
I'm able...

...to say it wasn't all bad, at least all the time.
And you painted me out to be the borderline...
...worst person in the world, which is horrifyin'
Well..ok... I guess that ain't completely the opposite of true
but if the topic isn't you...

...you'd flip out
you want to be the center of the universe.
you'd turn bitch if I ever put the music first
But honey this is my life style
You don't want to fit inside my life style

so I'm like "wow"

Time to bow...

..out off the stage and the crowd want they money back

well, I kind of want my honey back
the girl I met three years ago
here's a one way ticket out my life, here ya go

Then you start screamin', yellin' in public
Saying I'm no longer the man you fell in love with
Saying you can find much better than me so fuck this
Saying every time we touched you felt nothin'
Well, I guess the end of us could be a good thing
and this chapter closin' on my love life could bring
...
some time to myself...
...to figure out what I want

I won't front
I don't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment