Tuesday, June 2, 2009

School Day-1


Ugh, the school day is about to start and shit. Honestly I'm really over this year. Junior year was tough and all but productive. Let's get this Harvard summer right. Any way, school is a lot more than education. I spend a lot of time people watching, observing and shit. So... the thing I don't quite get is why shit is the way it is. Why is it the girls ONLY flock to the so-called fly niggas as opposed to chaps with bright futures? Why do dudes only aim for the girls with the assets, and let this be known....yet mami's still want to rock with them. Lol. I wish I could see what makes them tick, read they mind and shit but....I can't. I have more thoughts on all this but um...I can't remember them all at this time. Haha. But yea, I'll check back in.
~Saz.E~

No comments:

Post a Comment